How can you have the HOPE that comes from knowing you will spend eternity with God in Heaven? Here’s what you need to know:
- We are all messed up people. (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:4-5)( Isaiah 53:6; Romans 3:10)
- God loves us anyway. (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:4-5)
- Sin separates us from God. (Isaiah 59:2; Romans 3:23)
- There is nothing we can do to save ourselves. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5; Romans 4:4-5)
- God sent His Son Jesus to remove our sin. (1 Peter 2:24; Romans 5:8; 2 Corinthians 5:21)
- We can receive Jesus Christ through faith. (John 14:6; Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9-10)
- Through prayer we can trust in Jesus Christ. Admit to God that you are a sinner. Express sorrow or repentance for your sinfulness. Ask Him to forgive your sins. Invite Jesus into your life as Savior and Lord. Thank Him for entering your life. Commit yourself to live for Him.
You’ve just made the smartest decision of your life! If you would like to talk to someone about your decision, please give us a call at 954.755.7767.